Gateshead Tree Care offer a complete service for the laying of artificial grass and fresh turf across the North East of England. We will take care of everything, from the preparation of the ground to supplying and installing your chosen new lawn, With a proven track record, you can be sure we will get the job done. With us you can be sure to receive:
- Professional lawn laying,
- Great prices of lawn supplies,
- Locally sourced grown turf,
- Ground preparation to expert levels,
- Any size job welcome,
- Flexible hour of work,
- Free estimates.
Areas we cover include Newcastle Upon Tyne, Gateshead, Sunderland, Durham, Marden and all surrounding areas.
Benefits of Installing Artificial Grass in the North East
The counties of Tyne and Wear, Northumberland and County Durham are known for their lack of sunny weather, which means throughout the year it can be difficult to get outside and maintain a healthy lawn. That’s why more people are installing artificial grass or astroturf.
There are huge benefits to installing artificial grass to your home such as:
- Reduce water bills – with no need to water your lawn, it can produce a large saving on those sprinkling costs,
- Low maintenance gardening – natural lawns require a lot of mowing, weeding and care, artificial grass requires very little attention to achieve that stunning look.
- No harmful weedkillers – pesticides for a fresh lawn are costly and can have damaging effects on wildlife,
- Save money not buying expensive garden machinery – save hundreds of pounds on lawnmowers, strimmers and elaborate hose pipe attachments, artificial lawns won’t grow.
- More time spent enjoying the garden – without the need to constantly maintain your lawn, you can spend more time using it.
- Safe for children to play on – artificial turf has the ability to provide cushioning for trips and falls, whilst being cooler in the summer than alternate soft play flooring.
- Less mess – with astroturf there is no mud or grass trimmings, which will save pets and people traping in the dirt on a wet day. Also, when it’s dry, you can use a vacuum cleaner and brush to remove debris.
- Allergy-free – hayfever sufferers no longer need to worry about the increased pollen from mowing grass.
Let us help you choose your Artificial Grass or Turf
It’s proven that artificial grass can save you both time and money, and with a large range of options available it can be a minefield to navigate. We can help you decide the best combination of underlay and fake grass.
Alternatively, if you still wish to have the traditional turf, let us source the best prices for soil and rolls of turf to be installed. Let our expert installers quote you on all of your landscaping needs.
Luckily, Gateshead Tree Care can advise you on all your options and supply a free estimate, with no job too big or small.
Use the contact us page to contact us.
Towns we service:
- Bishop Auckland
- Castle Eden
- Chester Le Street
- Eden Vale
- Houghton Le Spring
- North Shields
- South Shields
- Stockton On Tees
Reviews of our turf services
Installed my fake grass without issues
Gateshead Tree Care wasn’t my first choice when getting prices for my artificial grass, however, their service was outstanding. The process was easy and they quoted and installed my turf completely stress-free and at a great price!
T Killington, Sunderland
I love my new Artificial Grass
Billy visited our garden and was able to quote a price there and then. A week later, he came on time and installed our artificial grass to an amazing finish. Thank you
A Ramm, Gatehead
Fresh Turf at a great price
I was extremely happy with the service from Gateshead Tree Care, not only did they deliver a professional service, but they took care of everything. Our garden has never looked so good, and our new lawn has never looked healthier.
M Prodinski, Durham